Covid-19 ‘Short Term’ Changes To Our Business
Due to the Covid -19 Global Pandemic we have had to make some changes to the way we normally operate to protect our clients & staff.
Please understand that as a high contact, high risk industry we have had to make these changes to keep you & our staff protected from Covid-19.
- No persons with symptoms of Coronavirus to enter the shop
– Please wash your hair prior to arriving
- Face masks are to be worn by every person (including all children over the age of 2) that enters the shop. We wear a face mask to protect you, you wear a face mask to protect us.
- Government guidelines state that no children under the age of 2 should wear face masks. We will unfortunately be unable to provide any service to this age group at this time.
– Wash your hands when entering the shop
- Appointment only – this is to avoid waiting and to give us chance to sterilise the cutting area
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, not early or late, to eliminate cross over of clients
- No beard trimming or shaving services on offer
– No hair drying
- You must come alone for your haircut
- If you are bringing in a child or someone that requires care then it most be only you two and both must wear a face mask.
- We will only allow half the number of clients that we normally take in one day to allow time to sterilise between clients and avoid clients crossing over
- Please be respectful of our trading conditions – unfortunately, anyone that does not adhere to these rules will be refused service.
- To avoid giving back change in cash all haircuts will be rounded up
Under 18’s & Over 65’s – £10
18’s & Above – £15
BOOK ON OUR WEBSITE, FACEBOOK PAGE OR BOOKSY APP